Share It is a file transferring app that allows you to share large number of file from one device to another within a short span of time. If you’re someone whose work includes regular transfer of files across devices, then Share It is something that you should be relying on. There are plenty of file sharing apps aviailble in the Google Play Store, however, most of them do not allow cross platform file transferring. Share It is an excellent when it comes to transferring files from Android To PC or vice versa.
Compared to any other traditional file sharing options, Share It provides rapid file transfer at a rate of 20 MB/s. Therefore, a lot of people use Share It for sharing large size files from one device to another since it takes less time and doesn’t compromise with the quality. The app is really simple and easy to use, but, if you’re struggling figure out the process, then we’re here to help you out.
Today, in this article, we’ll be showing how you can install Share It on your PC and transfer files between devices with ease. So, before jumping straight into the topic, let’s go ahead and take a look at the features of the app for people who haven’t heard about Share it.
Share It App Features On PC
If you haven’t heard of Share It or looking for reasons to use it, then i’d recommend you to go through the following list which showcases the highlight features of Share It App.
- High Speed Transfers :- The highest speed that you can achieve with Share It is 20 MB/ sec which is greater than all the other apps that are available in the Google Play Store.
- Supports All Formats :- Using Share it, you can transfer almost all types of files such as Documents, Apk, Videos, Music, Games, etc from one device to another.
- Cross Platform Sharing :- Share It lets you transfer files from your smartphone to PC or vice versa without having to compromise with the quality.
- In built tools :- The app comes with a music and video player that you can use to watch and play videos and music files without leaving the Share it App.
- Free Videos :- Share It provides you free access to all the videos that are currently trending in your location. You can watch funny and interesting videos in the Share It to pass your time.
- Free Messaging :- Uses can also send text messages to another user for free of cost. You can send unlimited number of messages for free using the Share It app on your device.
Well, there are quite a lot of features in the Share It app to provide you a superior user experience. It’s better if you try out the app yourself by following the steps mentioned in the below guide.
How To Install Share It App For PC
The best part about Share It is that it has a dedicated app for PC users that are running on Windows and Mac users. You don’t have to use any Android emulator in order to install Share It App on your PC. However, the process could become a little difficult if you’re a novice. Well, here are the steps that you need to follow in order to install and use the Share It App on your PC.
- Firstly, download the Share It Installation file on your PC using a web browser app.
- Now locate the installation file and open it as Admin in order to start the installation process.
- Grant the admin permissions when prompted for the isolation to begin on your PC.
- Select the destination folder where you want the app to be installed and agree to the ” T & C”.
- Now follow the on screen instructions and wait for the Share It App to finish installing.
- It will take a few seconds for the app to complete installing on your PC.
Now you just have to open the Share It app and connect to any other device that you want to send or receive files from.
How To Transfer Files From PC To Android Using Share It
One of the coolest features of Share It is the ability to transfer files from PC to Android and vice versa. The entire process is quite simple and doesn’t effect the quality of the files you’re transferring. Here are the steps that you need to follow in order to share files across PC and Smartphone.
- Make sure to install the Share It App both on your smartphone as well as on your PC to begin,
- Now launch the Share It App on your PC and select the option “Create New Group” in the app.
- Open the Share It App on your smartphone now and select the option “join Group” in the app.
- It may take a few seconds for the connection to be established between both the devices.
- Now select whatever file you want to send in the app and hit the “Send” option.
- That’s all, the file transferring will begin between the devices and should be completed within a few seconds.
This way, you will be send any file from your smartphone to PC or vice versa. In addition to this, make sure to turn off the Internet connection on both of your device. Otherwise, during the file transfer, the app will use your internet data to transfer the file.
Share It is probably the most reliable and easiest option when it comes to sharing a large number of files across devices with ease. It is a standalone app that needs to be installed on both the devices for the transfer to take place. Go ahead and give it a try if you’r someone who regularly needs to transfer large files from one device to another. In case if you face any issue while transferring files using Share it App, then let us know in the comment section below.
Leave a Reply