How Can You Change Your Minecraft Username
Minecraft – Many parents are careful when it comes to children and computer time. After all, other multimedia platforms support youngsters, such as TVs, laptops, computers, and Smartphones, which can be used at home or school. In sedentary and healthy leisure, parents must also care about the balance between lifestyles.
To work in a growing digital world, children will at the same time become fluent in current technologies. Parents can help guide the focus of their children to positive and healthy online communities, such as the Minecraft world, a world-friendly virtual construction game, and console. Experts at Radboud University claim that some video games provide valuable advantages for kids, help them control feelings, develop strong social ties and strengthen certain cognitive skills.
How to Change Minecraft Username?
Mojang allowed players from Minecraft to change their username. Although this is a rather simple process, certain important rules are to be followed. Only a Mojang account is needed. You’re just right when you sign up for Minecraft with an email address!
What are the Requirements to Create a Username?
Username should consist of 3-16 characters, need no spaces, and allow characters of A-Z (upper and lower case), 0-9 numbers, special character (_) underscore.
Follow the below steps to change username:
- Open your Mojang account page.
- Choose the “change” link.
- Select the new username.
Older accounts must be moved to Minecraft before this change can be made. This allows you to freely migrate your account.
Check both the spelling and capitalization of your preferred user name. Although it’s free to change your name, you need to wait 30 days until you can do it again.
There are still exclusive names for Minecraft so that you cannot choose one that someone else already does. You can’t immediately move to its old one even if you encourage them to change their names. Up to 37 days the old name will be available.
Back in Minecraft’s early years, players had the chance to register a username before purchasing the product. Nonetheless, these usernames will eventually be excluded from the Mojang program, and users remain liable for payment. Here are the steps proposed by Mojang if you have one of these unpaid usernames:
- Make sure your old unpaid Minecraft account is available. The registered email address is needed. You can get in touch with customer support, including the email address listed or the position of the password and transfer it to a new email address if you cannot use the username.
- Sign on account.mojang.com/register if you haven’t already done so. You can’t have a Mojang account with more than one Minecraft username.
- Purchase Minecraft from a gift code at minecraft.net/store or via prepaid Minecraft card. Only gift codes or prepaid cards can upgrade old usernames.
- An option will be available to import an old username when you redeem your gift code or prepayment card at account.mojang.com/redeem.
You can still sign your name typically if you can’t finish this phase before the deletion of these overdue accounts. Changing your name won’t wipe other parts. On servers, along with products, animals, and data, you will also have the Whitelist and Op rank.