How To Fix Discord Connection Issues
The user interface and its features are the prime reasons behind its enormous growth and popularity over the years. However, as you may have heard, nothing is perfect in this imperfect world. Despite being the most popular apps in the relative market, Discord platform isn’t free from bugs and issues that show up randomly while using the service. So, today, in this article, we’re going to address some of the common Discord voice connection and audio issues and also share the guide on how you can solve the issues on your own within a few minutes.
We will try to cover all the errors and issues that we have come across while using the Discord platform. However, if your isse isn’t mentioned in the following list, then feel free to let us know in the comment section below. So, let’s not waste any further time and dive into the guide straight away.
How To Easily Fix Discord Voice Connection Issues
In the following list, we’ve shared solutions for all the common issues that you might face while using Discord app on your PC. All you have to do is perform the steps mentioned in the below guide properly and the issue will be fixed. All the methods shared below are completely working and have been tested by us, in case if the issue doesn’t go away even after performing all the instructions properly, then let us know in the comment section below.
How To Fix Discord Server Connection Issues
Recently we have noticed a lot of users complaining about the Discord not opening or the display turns grey upon launching the Discord client on PC. The issue does not seem to fix on its own even after multiple attempts of launching the app as reported by a lot of users in the community. It’s possible that a previous discord session isn’t shut down properly, meaning it is still running in the background. Therefore not allowing the user to launch the app freshly. You may try the following steps to fix the Discord not opening issue on your PC.
- Click on the Start Menu on your desktop and type “Task Manager” in the search box.
- Select the Task Manager option from the search results and wait for a few seconds.
- In the Task Manager window, you need to move to “Apps” category to see the list of apps running on your PC.
- Now locate the Discord app from the list and click on “End Task” option in the bottom of the window.
- Within a few seconds, the app or service running in the background will be eliminated. That’s all!
Once the background process is terminated, you will be able to launch the Discord app on your PC and start using it like before without any trouble. You may also try reinstalling the Discord app itself on your PC in case if the above mentioned solution does not help in fixing the issue.
Discord Mic and Voice Connection Issues Fix
If you’re an avid user of Discord, then chances are, you might have experienced poor connectivity issues in voice chat channels. Recently a lot of posts have been made in the community regarding the connectivity issues for joining voice chat channels in servers. Most of the users were not able to get steady voice connection on Discord, there might be multiple reasons behind this issue which we are not aware of. However, you can fix the issue on your own simply by performing the below mentioned steps on your PC.
- First of all, you need to make sure that your Internet connection is functional before jumping into conclusions. Start off by restarting your Wifi router if you have the option.
- Now open the Discord app and see if there are any updates available to download. Make sure to download the latest version of Discord and install it right away on your PC.
- Re-login into your account by entering the credentials in the Discord app to proceed further in the process.
- Navigate to the Settings menu in the Discord client or app and select the server that is near to your location.
- Save and exit the Settings for the changes to take effect, now try to join a voice channel in any server to see if the issue is fixed.
In most cases, the issue can be fixed simply by reinstalling the Discord app itself. Or you could configure the settings of the Discord client properly in order to get rid of the common issues.
Well, that brings an end to this article, however, we’re always here to help, in case if you run into any other issues while using Discord app then let us know in the comment section below. We hope the solutions shared in the article would prove to be helpful for those who have come here looking for a fix. Don’t forget to share the article with others who might need it, let us know if you need help with anything else.
Leave a Reply