Are you looking for the Paytm KYC center list? If your answer is yes, then I am here to help you out. Paytm is one of the top India internet companies are available. Since the time of the launch, the company has gained a lot of popularity. Thanks to their innovative idea of making our phone a virtual wallet.
Nowadays, with Paytm, we can almost do all the banking related tasks. For example, we can send money from one account to another, get a bank account with Paytm, or invest in mutual funds. Along with that, we can also do mobile recharges, book flight, bus, movie, train tickets and so on.
But when you register yourself as a user of Paytm, it will ask you to go through a KYC process. And you have to get done with this process through an offline center only. Plus, you can do it online too.
So you might want to know about the Paytm KYC center list. But first, let me just give you some brief about the Paytm KYC center list. So here we go:
Some Thoughts About The Paytm KYC Center List
Paytm KYC center list is referred to the available locations from where you can get done with Paytm KYC. However, India is a large country, and it has 4,000 cities. And in each of these cities, there are several KYC centers available. Hence, it is quite tough to provide you with the Paytm KYC Center List. As the company is adding new KYC centers each month. So it is quite impossible as of now to give any list.
But as your job is to complete Paytm KYC. So let me just talk about the steps that you have to follow to find a Paytm KYC Center in your area. For this, you will need to follow these steps:
Paytm KYC Online Registration
The fastest way to complete Paytm KYC is to use the online method. For this, you will only need your Aadhaar card. For the online registrations, you can follow these steps:
- First of all, launch the Paytm app from your phone.
- Click on the KYC icon on the app. (If you don’t see the icon, then you can search for it.)
- Then enter your Adhaar number and validate with the OTP.
- In the end, verify all the details, and you are all done.
Paytm KYC Center Near Me
The company has quite a lot of centers located all over India. I might not be able to provide you the Paytm KYC Center List. But I can help you to find a center so you can complete your Paytm KYC. For this, follow these steps:
- First of all, you have to go to this following link: paytm.com/nearby.
- Then you have to log in to your account.
- Then it will ask for your location access, so simply turn on the GPS.
- After that, it will refresh the page and list down all the available KYC centers in your location.
- Simply visit any of them, and the offline agent will guide you through.
- You can also search, Paytm Kyc near me on Google, and you will find all the available options.
So that was all for the Paytm KYC Center List. Now go ahead and check the steps out and see if they are working for you or not. Also, if you have any more questions to ask, then do feel free to comment below and I will surely help you out with your query.