There are often times when we wish to unfollow everyone on Instagram. And in case if you have followed thousands of people. Then unfollowing all the profiles can be a tough task. As well as it is a time consuming process. So the question is how to unfollow everyone on Instagram at once android and PC?
If you have a similar question in your mind, then to help you out, I have handpicked a bunch of apps. So let’s just go ahead and have a look at these apps:
How to Unfollow Everyone On Instagram At Once Android?
Unfollow for Instagram
One of the first apps that you can try out for this job is the Unfollow for Instagram. It is a simple Instagram Manager tool that you can use to figure out who do not follow you back on Instagram. You can also track non followers and unfollow multiple users at a time. The app is available on Google Play Store free of cost. To get started with this, follow these apps:
- First of all, download Unfollow for Instagram.
- Launch the app on your phone.
- Then enter your Instagram username and password and tap on the Sign In button.
- Next, you will find multiple options like Non Followers, Mutual followers, You can go to each of them and select the Unfollowers button to unfollow everyone at once Android.
However, the only drawback of this app that I feel is the ads. The ads get displayed now and then only. But that would not be a huge deal for you. Also, in case if the app ever goes down. There are two other alternatives that you can try out. One is the Cleaner for Instagram, and the other one is the Insta Mass Unfollow.
Both of these tools work extremely well. However, the only thing wrong with these apps is that they have limitations. For example, with Cleaner for Instagram, you can only unfollow 50 users at a time, and for the Insta mass unfollow, the number is 20.
How to Unfollow Everyone On Instagram At Once iOS?
Mass Unfollow for Instagram
In case if you are on an iOS device and want to unfollow all the users at once. Then there is this app called Mass Unfollow for Instagram that you can try out. The app is pretty much like the Unfollow for Instagram for Android.
You will have to follow the same steps to get started with this app. As well as the app is free to download, and it will allow you to unfollow Instagram profiles on your iPhone and iPad. To get started with this one, you can follow these steps:
- First of all, download Mass Unfollow for Instagram.
- Then login to the app using your Instagram login details.
- Next, tap on the “Following” tab from the bottom of the app.
- Simply select all the users and tap on “Unfollow button” and it will start unfollowing those profiles.
However, the only drawback of the app is that you can only unfollow 100 users with the free version. But the good part is that you can pay as low as $1.99 to remove the limit and follow as many users as you want to.
How To Unfollow Everyone On Instagram At Once PC?
Auto Follower for Instagram
To unfollow everyone on Instagram at once from your PC is a bit easier, as it does not require you share your access to any third party apps. Instead, there is this Chrome extension called Auto Follower for Instagram you can try out. To get started with this Google Chrome Extension, you can follow these steps:
- First of all, download and install the Auto Follower Chrome extension on your Chrome web browser.
- Next, go to Instagram from your browser.
- Now go to your profile and click on Following.
- Over here, you will get to see a list of users you have followed.
- Next, click on Chrome Extension from the top and enter the appropriate values.
- And hit the Click Unfollow button to start.
While using the app, make sure to enter a value of 10 users at once. This way, your account will not seem suspicious. And there will be less risk from Instagram banning your account. Also, keep an interval of 20 to 60 seconds each time you start unfollowing users. This way, Instagram will not block your account.
What If You Get The Unusual Login Attempt Error While Using These Apps?
In case, if while using these apps, you face an error like “Unusual Login Attempt.” Then you can simply open the official Instagram app and tap on “This Was Me” or enter a security code sent to your phone or email. And it will fix the problem for you.
So that was all for your question on how to unfollow everyone on Instagram at once android, iOS, and Pc. Now go ahead and try these apps out and see how they are working for you. Also, if you have any more questions to ask. Then do feel free to comment below.