How To Use Jio Tv On PC
The traditional way of watching your favorite TV shows and Movies on a Television has become a thing of past in today’s era. Nowadays, most of the people are shifting to streaming services to catch up with your favorite TV channels. Of course, relying on a streaming service to watch your favorite TV shows and Movies is way better than watching it Cable TV connection where you will be forced to watch advertisements every five minutes or so. In addition to this, the increasing prices or charges of cable TV connection is something that is making people to switch over to streaming services in India.
But, when it comes to choosing a reliable streaming service, it’s again a difficult task since there are so many services available in the Industry which makes it hard to choose for the users. Also, a lot of streaming services that are available in the market today aren’t really worth paying or the charges are hefty that some of us cannot afford to pay.
Fortunately, Jio has come up with Jio TV app where users can their favorite TV channels for free of cost without any additional charges. Today, in this article, we’ll be demonstrating how you can install Jio TV app on your PC in order to watch your desired TV channels on a bigger screen.
What Is Jio TV App For PC
A lot of people don’t usually like the idea of watching their favorite Movies, TV shows or TV channels on smartphones since the screen size is quite small. But, if you have a computer or laptop, then you can enjoy the same content on a bigger screen with the help of Jio TV app. For those who haven’t heard of Jio TV or aren’t aware of it yet, here’s a short description for you.
Jio TV is an OTT (Over the Top) streaming service where you will be able to select your desired TV channels from the list and watch it on your device for free of cost. In this method, the content is delivered to you over the Internet, and there are no charges for using the service. At the moment, the Jio TV service is exclusive and limited to Jio users only.
If you’re using a SIM of different Telecom operator other than Jio, then you won’t be able to use the Jio TV to watch your favorite TV channels. If you wish to know more about the service of Jio TV app, then go ahead and check out the following list.
Jio TV App Features
Jio TV App is one of the best and easiest ways to watch your favorite TV channels without having to pay any additional charges. You might want to check out hte following list to know more about Jio TV App.
- Hundreds of Live TV channels are available in every genre or category to watch for free of cost.
- Plenty of new TV channels are being added to the library regularly to provide you more options to watch.
- Tons of on-demand content such as Movies and TV shows are available in the Jio TV App for free.
- You don’t have to pay anything or sign up since it’s completely free for all the Jio Sim users.
- The app comes with built-in media player in order to stream Live TV channels and content on your device.
- It comes with a smooth and simple looking user interface in order to enhance your viewing experience.
- The Jio TV App can be installed on any Android device and PC that is running on Windows or Mac OS.
After reading the above list of features, you might want to check out the app yourself on your device. If you wish to download the app and try it out, then go ahead with the instructions shared in the below guide.
How To Install Jio TV On PC
Jio TV is exclusively available for smartphones users and only Jio subscriber will be able to use the service for free on their device. However, there is a workaround that you can follow in order to download and install Jio TV App on your PC for free. An Android Emulator like Bluestacks or Nox Player is useful if you want to install Android apps or games on your PC.
In the market, there are tons of Android Emulators available mainly directed towards App developers to test and develop apps. But, you can also use the Emulator if you wish to experience and use Android apps on your PC. Go ahead and follow the exact steps mentioned in the below guide.
- First of all, download the Nox Player or Bluestacks Emulator using a web browser on your PC.
- Go to your Downloads and Run the Emulator file as Administrator in order to install the Emulator.
- Grant the admin permission and follow the instructions shown on your screen to proceed further.
- Now select the destination where you want the Emulator to be installed and proceed.
- Within a few minutes, the Emulator will be installed on your PC and you can start using it.
- Launch the Emulator and enter your Google account details to login if asked in the Emulator.
- Now download the Jio Tv App in the Apk file format on your PC using the download link.
- Move the Apk file and drop it in the Android Emulator window on your PC to begin the installation.
- The Emulator will begin the installation of Apk file and should be completed in a few minutes.
That’s all, now you can start using the Jio TV App on your PC to watch your favorite TV Channels. Simply launch the Jio TV App and verify your Jio Mobile number to start using the platform to stream TV channels.
Jio TV is definitely the easiest option for Jio Sim subscribers to watch their favorite TV channels without having to worry about the charges. You can also use yoru friends Jio mobile number to login in the Jio TV App and use it on your PC to watch any TV channel. There are no further installations nor do you have to perform any additional steps in order to get started with Jio TV App.
If you’re facing any trouble in respect to the installation of the Jio TV App, then drop it comment section below.